- Life expectancy is on the increase. But — the odds of needing Long-Term Care during your lifetime are about 1 in 2!
- 70% of current nursing home residents have exhausted their assets within the first 12 months.
- 40% of people receiving long-term care are UNDER the age of 65. The risk of needing long-term care can arise at any age. Premiums are lower for younger clients!
- 80% of older adults who receive Long-Term care do so in their own homes or community settings not in traditional nursing homes.
- Health Insurance, Medicare and Long-Term Disability insurance do NOT cover Long-Term Care costs. Medicaid will assist with LTC if you meet their qualifications. Basically qualify for “Welfare”.
- The average cost of Long-Term Care is $181/day or over $66,000/year. Can your savings finance a 2 ½ year stay at over $165,000?
Rasberry Agency, Ltd represents the top rated Long-Term Care carriers and has the Long-Term Care expertise and knowledge to help you determine the appropriate plan for your client. Click here to view products we represent or request a quote.
Mutual of Omaha – Mutual Care Plus
ASK ME ABOUT LTC Features on Income Riders — NO Medical Questions!!!
For LTC Quotes please email Linda Youngblood